Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 5 months ago

Should I be letting my kids watch South Park?

Seems like a harmless cartoon, but they end up watching it almost all day long... O.o

Kids are age: 9, 13, and 17 if that means anything.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

South Park is actually not a harmless cartoon. Despite being animated, there is a lot of nudity and foul language. A lesson- be careful, and ALWAYS check the ratings.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

9, absolutely not.

13, depends on maturity and what episodes (some are more appropriate than others).

17, yes.

• 5 months ago

In my opinion I think It's ok for your 17 and 13 year old to watch the show but the 9 year old, absolutely not.

• F
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

yeh, unless one is called Kenny. He might get upset because Kenny gets killed in every episode.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

If you're letting them watch TV all day long, this will mess them up more than the content they see.

• 5 months ago

For the 17 year old, its probably okay. But for the other two no.

• 5 months ago

Why are you letting them watching tv (any show) all day long?

• Jill
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You know you shouldn't. It's rated TV-MA and so the 9 & 13 year olds shouldn't be watching it. You shouldn't be letting them watch anything "almost all day long".

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i would let thern if its harrnless

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

For the 17 year old it's perfectly okay, but the 9 and 13 year old are a little too young for that show in my opinion, it has a lot of adult things.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.