rose asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

Help! I think I am becoming a wendigo!?

I haven t eaten anyone, but I think I am possessed by the wendigo spirit that possesses you to lure you into eating people. Usually I have a very small appetite, but I have felt extremely hungry all day and no matter how much food I have eaten nothing is helping. I m starving and I just ate a large bow of fruit, a two patty burger, and fries. I feel like the only way to stop being so hungry is to maybe eat a person, but I don t want to do that. It just seems like that is the only solution I can think of. Please help me! Do I need to be exercised or because I m aware can I push the spirit out myself?

you need to take your meds .

• rose7 months agoReport

i have never suffered from delusions, and i don't think my depression has anything to do with this :/

I think you should fight it off, and go to a priest to ask for advice. Perhaps as well as a doctor to give you some advice as well. They are actually well aware of possession, and they're willing to help. They've been hiding the fact that there is possession to keep people calm. Consider the fact that if you're female, you might be pregnant and be having strange cravings.

Probably, tell your local priest about it but it sounds more like a parasite, tapeworm inside of you. Or that would make us two, oh the government is rationing our foods alright.

STOP IT!!! **** OFF LEAVE US ALONE ALLY MC WOMAN