Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Is it ever acceptable for a "Lady" to fight?

For me, any girl that gets involved in a fist fight, or street brawl is down graded to low class. Only time a woman should be punching another woman is if its absolutely necessary in self defense

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's trashy for anyone to fight anyone unless it's self-defense

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I think the more skilled you are with manipulating your brain to verbally talk something out with someone over getting into a fight that could have been avoided would make you neurologically develop a skill set key to making you determine more objectively than subjectively the way any or most bad interactions with someone else can be dealt with and determine the actual analytical observation of if there would even need to be a necessary need for an intitiation of some elevated rush of such a possible chaotic form of confrontation based on what the background context is behind the negative energy between one person and 1-2 or more people.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Fighting is not good or any civilized thing.

• 5 months ago

Only if it's another female.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I agree. Young girls have no class and dignity when they act like drunken bums in a brawl.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

More importantly, who gives a f*ck about you or your sexist female grading system?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

only in self defense. it's not acceptable if she doesn't defend herself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.