Why do I hate other women?

So atm, all of my close friends are guys, it wasn't really intentional, I'm just more drawn to guys platonically, I enjoy conversations and hanging out with them more. I'm not saying all men or all women are the same, but for whatever reason, no matter how hard I try, I literally dislike/can't stand... show more So atm, all of my close friends are guys, it wasn't really intentional, I'm just more drawn to guys platonically, I enjoy conversations and hanging out with them more. I'm not saying all men or all women are the same, but for whatever reason, no matter how hard I try, I literally dislike/can't stand every woman I interact with. I've tried being patient, and pursuing relations, hanging out with some of them, etc, but I just hate it, it feels more like a chore. I don't have any kind of superiority complex or anything, I like femininity, and being a woman, and I don't see myself as different or better than other women. I just dislike the conversations I have with them and the way they communicate. Normally, I'd just accept it, but I'm beginning to realize that having all my friends be guys is kind of a problem, as some of them have tried to hit on me, even though they know I'm already in a relationship and its led to uhhhh many not-so-great situations to say the least. So, honestly, it's probably better that I avoid that and shift into having more female friends, but I'm just not sure why I'm so apprehensive about this. From a psychological standpoint, what are some possible reasons that I might find communicating with other members of my same gender as exhausting and unenjoyable? And how do I overcome it?
5 answers 5