I got denied two jobs and I feel discouraged. Any suggestions?

So last Friday, I applied to a bunch of jobs and two of them have denied me and if I’m gonna be honest, have no real experience of a job. I have volunteered and I’ve done co-op. But I was still disappointed and discouraged at the moment because I was so excited and so happy to apply but the feeling of being turned... show more So last Friday, I applied to a bunch of jobs and two of them have denied me and if I’m gonna be honest, have no real experience of a job. I have volunteered and I’ve done co-op. But I was still disappointed and discouraged at the moment because I was so excited and so happy to apply but the feeling of being turned down sucks honestly. And to add something i know I’m not the only one who feels like this, but I have a deep fear of not being successful. And it sucks feeling like this because I know it’s not true, but it’s still scary especially for a teen who has no work experience. I honestly just really really need someone to talk to so if anyone is willing to talk, please let me know i would appreciate it a lot.