Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 5 months ago

My Husband fell asleep on the couch what do i do?

Soo he just fell asleep on the couch and im going to bed now and i dont know what to do.

Because he is going to be more comfortable in our bed.

So what do i do?

Do i wake him up or i should try and carry him to our bed?

LGBT

Favorite Answer

Give him a soft kiss on the cheek and whisper in his ear that you love him.

Then put a blanket over him and let him sleep.

You need to go see a marriage counselor asap. It sounds like your marriage is in trouble. No really, if you had to ask such a dumb question, you can't be that bright.

I always let mine sleep but I leave a little note next to him telling him how cute he was sleeping there and because of this I just couldn't bear waking him. I also always in the note let him know he will be missed in bed. Due to this after 35 years no matter how late it is when he wakes up he always comes to bed and has never made the couch his bedroom. You never want to start sleeping separately no matter what. Hope this helps.

wake him up and nag him until he beats you senseless

• Joe

Now's your chance to sneak that bottle of wine you've been hiding all these weeks. Tip toe to the laundry room with a glass and some cheese and crackers and relax. When you hear him stir hide everything under your underwear pile and go back to your husband. You can tell him you just came over to see if he wanted a blanket, or maybe a quickie if the wine was really good.

• GEEGEE

Let him sleep. At some point he'll likely wake up and go to bed

A perfect example of why there should be a test to determine if people are bright enough to marry.

Kiss them on the forehead and say in a normal voice "I love you, I'm going to bed now. Would you be more comfortable in there?"

"My Husband fell asleep on the couch what do i do?"

Let him sleep.

let the man sleep