I’m afraid i’m pregnant..?

me and my boyfriend were having sex. he had a condom on and we were very careful and safe because i have had pregnancy scares before. i am 17, he is 18. he didn’t pull out before he came, (i make him anyway even if he has a condom on) but this time he didn’t. i’m guessing he got soft when he was still inside me and... show more me and my boyfriend were having sex. he had a condom on and we were very careful and safe because i have had pregnancy scares before. i am 17, he is 18. he didn’t pull out before he came, (i make him anyway even if he has a condom on) but this time he didn’t. i’m guessing he got soft when he was still inside me and he slipped out. the condom got stuck inside me and when i went to pull it out, *** dripped out and got all over me. i freaked out and put my fingers down there to see if anything got on, and when i pulled my fingers back up *** was all over them. i’m scared i might’ve pushed some inside me, or some got on or something. i always have these scares with him and he tells me everything is fine and it usually is, but this time i saw it with my own eyes. he just doesn’t want to believe it. (sorry this is so long just a lot of detail)
3 answers 3