should i switch from samsung to iphone?

i currently have a samsung s6, but it's getting old and slowing down. i've only ever had samsung/android phones and really like their operating system, but i also like the idea of switching to an iphone since they're more common and have some features that sound pretty cool. i'm currently looking at the s10e and the xr, but phones are expensive so i want to be sure to make the right choice.

another thing: i like the freedom/more options for customization that samsung and android phones provide, and i'm afraid that if i switch to apple i'll feel more restricted. but again, most people have iphones and i've always been interested in trying one

common and funny was!(?)

• Olive

No id just get a better up to date android phone

Do whatever you want to do. I have had several iphones over the past 10 years and they have all been problem free for me including my current one going on 4 years..