Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

who’s most likely the dad?

so i’m pregnant and I have bad anxiety so I can’t stop thinking about it. my bf and I had unprotected sex and he came inside of me. then broke up with me the next day. 4 days later I had sex with another guy but we used a condom and he didn’t ***. my ex bf is most likely the dad right?

Favorite Answer

More than likely the bf without condom but no guarantee as condoms are not 100% safe

You will need a DNA test. There is no way to know.

unprotected / *** inside = very likely.........condom / didnt *** = not likely

You won't know for 100% until you do a DNA test when the baby is born, however its most likely to be your ex as he actually had sex with you without a condom. You need to find out at your first scan and they will be able to pin point the dates however they aren't always that accurate since it was only 4 days apart

No clue. We're not psychic DNA testers.

It is all guess work. If you are so curious then get a DNA test done.

No one knows when you ovulate so that guessing here is not an option. You are going to have to wait until this child is born to have both guys submit to a paternity test.