I jerked off with my friend (not gay)?

We are both 15 and in high school. We've been best friends for 7 years. It's very common for us to watch porn together. We have been doing it for years. But this time, he asked me if it was ok for him to jerk off. I didn't know what to say, so I just said sure. Although I was pretty weirded out. Before I know it, he was taking off his pants and jerking off very hard. At that point I figured that I might as well too. So I began doing the same. When we ejaculated, we cleaned up our messes and went on with the rest of our days like normal. I just keep thinking about how weird it was. We're not gay, I'm not confused about that. Is this normal for guys or is it strange?

Hate to break it to you, but if you are engaging in any kind of sexual activity with another male, that makes you either gay or bisexual by definition. This whole qualifier crap is nonsense.

Totally normal , look people right away associate gay. You are young and hes young and best friends. I like to call it a private bond between two best friends. Gay means you love a man or want to live with a man. Hes probably feeling same weirdness you are. Text him and say let's set another day. I suggest put on the porn , laugh , joke. If you have a coffee table remove both your socks and have him remove his and cross your barefeet on table and pop popcorn and just chill. I do recommend you eventually asking him. "Do you need a hand ? Then you say I can use one too. Experimenting does not mean Gay. We live in a world today where we question everything. Live life lol. Hes probably little weirded out too. Both of you dont be. Text him say. Dude we got to do this again. Get the porn, popcorn your barefeet crossed parallel to his on table. Sit next to him. Eventually doesnt have to be next porn chill or one after. Eventually ask him if he needs a hand if he can giveyou

Its not weird. I hope you both enjoyed it and will consider doing it again sometime soon..

• Sky

Happens all the time.

Many boys jerk off together, many do it to each other as it is fun and pleasurable. It does not mean you are gay and nor does it make you gay. Sexuality is not about sex, and certainly not mutual masturbation. If you enjoyed it, do it again. If you didn't, don't.

• Matt

1)were you watching straight or lesbian porn?

2) were you thinking of the porn only when you came?

If both ansrews are yes, you ate overthinkinh it. Its normal for straight guys.

3) if you were paying attention to him the wholectine you were fapoing, only then is it lowkey bi/gay

• 4 months agoReport

Lesbian porn, I hate seeing the ***** in straight porn. Yes I was only thinking about the porn when I came.