Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 4 months ago

As an American Muslim, I had a beard. Then a co-worker called me a terrorist, so I shaved it off. Did I do right?

• GB

I am sorry that there are people who are so ignorant. There are plenty of bearded men who are not Muslims. The merciful, all -knowing God you believe in, will know why you shaved your beard off, so you should not feel bad that you have. You might decide to let it grow again, either because of your religion, or because you feel weird without it. If your co-worker continues to harass you, see the work's personal dept.

Was it one of those funky terrorist beards without a mustache.

• Mintee

I highly doubt this post is legit.. You must not watch any tv... hundreds of American men have beards..

You must be joking , millions of the Americans keep their beards , since Abraham Lincoln, as usual so what are you aiming at in asking this question.

yes! according to the prophet of allah!

You almost did right, but then you posted this idiotic anonymous question and blew it.

On behalf of my country, I apologize to you. Bigotry based on race, gender, religion, color and almost any other characteristic is forbidden by law and custom in our country. We are now seeing a hate campaign being waged by a political party that seeks to make you less than me in the eyes of the law and of society. I regret this, and hope you find the strength to stand tall, and hopefully vote for mutual help and acceptance in the next leadership election. Americans help each other, and do not fear or hate each other.

Just be true to yourself. F*ck what anyone else thinks.

• Matt

You took a co-workers concern into account = right

Ypur co-worker calkec you a criminal based on your apearance = wrong

• Emdog

I imagine co-worker would still call you a terrorist even without beard... those brain washed fools never let reality interfere with their prejudices.