why is my pee red instead of yellow i am 20 years old and a transgender woman help?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Your have something going on inside, I'm guessing with your kidney's. Call your doctor, he will probably send you to an emergency room. Nothing at all to do with being trans.

• 5 months ago

Go to a doctor. However, I didn't realise until I was in my forties when I tested my urine for a long time that I also had blood in my urine for a couple of days a month because it was endometrium shedding and I'm also a trans woman. Which is a nice thought in a way but don't assume that's true. At a guess, it could be physical trauma to the urethra caused by tucking and taping if you're pre-op. Some people do routinely have blood in their urine without a sinister cause but seriously, get it sussed out. You might just be intersex BTW.

• 5 months ago

Kidney infection or kidney stone.

ETA. See your doctor immediately. The pain can be excruciating.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There is blood in your pee--go to the doctor.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You've been messing around with your god given package. Tucking is not safe. Trying to push a tampon into a penis is not safe. Wearing a pad covered in ketchup is not hygienic. Obviously you'll catch an infection. Sounds like a you have a uti. Get yourself to some antibiotics and citro-soda.

• The fact you are trans is irrelevant, see a doctor ASAP.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.