Toy Story 4 Questions and Opinions?

Really enjoyed it! I was a huge Buzz fan when I was a kid and now as an adult was pretty happy to see he wasn't just cast aside as Woody's side kick which I was afraid of after getting that impression in the 3rd movie.. Buzz deserves much more than to be just Woody's Robin and feel like he is just as... show more Really enjoyed it!
I was a huge Buzz fan when I was a kid and now as an adult was pretty happy to see he wasn't just cast aside as Woody's side kick which I was afraid of after getting that impression in the 3rd movie.. Buzz deserves much more than to be just Woody's Robin and feel like he is just as universally loved as Woody.. Understandable that Woody is the main character and that Buzz is supporting but still.

However considering it is most likely the last of the movies I was quite disappointed at how much air time all the other characters got.. Especially Jessie who was introduced in number 2 to attract the little girl audience which was great I feel got taken over by Bo Peep which was abit of a shame, Jessie had so much more character and a reason to follow and love whereas Bo Peep was never really relevant until now and just seemed like we were supposed to care when there was no real reason too.. did anyone even realise she wasn't there in the 3rd? Lol I mean Jessie barely had a part in this movie!
Along with that all the minor characters, Rex, Ham, Slinky, Bullwinkle got barely anything! I understand Mr Potato head as the voice actor passed away and they only had old recordings to use but all those minor characters we loved might aswell not of been in the movie.
Im all for new characters and thought all the new characters were great but still gotta pay recognition to the originals which I thought was a shame..
Your opinions? Any reasons you know why?
1 answer 1