Do you care what other people think of you?

I'm curious to know how many people are massive people pleasers or if they don't care. I use to be the most caring about everyone's views of me until I learned that it was destroying me trying to keep up this self image that wasn't even me, also enslaving myself to not think and do what what... show more I'm curious to know how many people are massive people pleasers or if they don't care. I use to be the most caring about everyone's views of me until I learned that it was destroying me trying to keep up this self image that wasn't even me, also enslaving myself to not think and do what what others's wanted and holding back on what is genuine. I realize now that the way I stop caring is peoples opinions of me is to see that their views as subjective and not part of reality. If people insult me, it don't even bother me now as i don't believe the words to be true like I use too. I got called a ***** last week from a druggy on the streets for bumping into him by accident lol, but It didn't effect me in a way that it should hurt your feelings, which was brilliant for me. It's because I don't believe his comment to be factual and real, as if that word is on me or part of me. I love this new mindset. I would like to see everyone else views why you care what people think or why you do not care like me. Thanks
19 answers 19