My friend ran over her bf with a car he was on a bike. I believe he's OK.?

She dropped her car off at her Parents house. I think the cops were called as they took pics.of her car at her parents place. Hopefully her parents don't get into trouble for her stupidity. She's in Minnesota what charges could she face. She's 31 with 2 kids and on Dr drugs. No normal person would do this

thats fked up if she did it on purpose

• Toruko

Not my problem or legal concern.

• steve

Depends if it was an accident and whether she was High or drunk at the time.

Once I was helping friends clear the back garden of a house one of them was moving into.

There was a skip just over the fence that we were chucking the rubbish into and another friend had turned up to lend a hand but didn't know how to get in.

Me and someone else picked up a big piece on concrete and pushed it over the fence to be picked up later and put in the skip.

Unfortunately this guy was about to announce he was there and ask someone to open a door or gate so he could get in and help. But before he could the concrete had hit him on the head and knocked him out.

Someone walking past found him and not knowing what happened called an ambulance and the police. When we explained to the police what was the only explanation no one got arrested as it was clearly an accident.

After a night in hospital my friend was fine but with a few stitches in his head.

If it was an accident then she should tell the police her version of events rather than wait for them to come knocking on her door.

• Cee

She will be charged.

Let's think about the question you asked my girlfriend Ran over her boyfriend in a car I think hes OK Just think Broken bones concussion Dislocating Hilp

If she did it on purpose she could be charged with attempted murder.

• JR

Hit and run, failure to render aid, reckless driving, aggravated assault, attempted murder? She will need an attorney ..even if the bf doesn’t press charges the state may prosecute.

• Henry

He got ran over by the car. Sounds like demons. Pray to Jesus to not get charged.

You had one relevant sentence. The rest was nonsense. If you are trying to ask what criminal charges ay be supported by the investigation. I have not seen the results of the investigation.

Not sure about charges in Minnesota