Lv 6
. asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

Why can't I ask questions in the Spanish section of Yahoo Answers?

Once I type the question, description and choose the category which the question belongs, it simply will not allow me to submit it (Enviar). How do I fix this?

I've done it before, but now it won't work.

Update:

I can answer questions in the Spanish section, though.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Sharon
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There is a glitch with the Submit button. Refresh the page and try again. You also will not be able to post if you have reached your daily limit or you try to put a percentage sign in your posts, and you will not be able to answer questions if an asker has you blocked.

Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Not working and it's not because I reached my daily limit either.

Lv 7
    5 months ago

Unless you're trying to post using the percent symbol, I can think of no reason. Your best bet would be to peruse the Yahoo Answers subcategory on the Spanish language version you are using, to see if anyone else has posted about such difficulty at times. Different language versions may have different issues. They don't all function the same way all the time.

• 5 months ago

Questions with the % symbol or other odd punctuation , won't post. It's that simple-

Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Nope. Not that. I don't post any other "odd punctuation".

• 5 months ago

I guess that Yahoo works only in English.

Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

I've been in the Spanish section and there are many questions being asked and answered all the time; I can answer questions there but not ask them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.