Whose fault was it?

I do remember an incident in childhood.

Me and my family had gone to a shop.While my dad was talking to the shopkeeper I put my hand in his wallet because i wanted some money and he scolded me and said that its bad manners and i apologised and promised to never do it.

Then we booked a cab and came back home. And he realised that he lost his phone.

Then he somehow connected this to the incident in the shop and got all furious and beat me up for it.

After which luckily the cab driver came back and returned the phone.

I was just 8 when it happened.Did i deserve this? All kids make mistakes and even i acknowledged it and apologised when i was corrected.

Just read your other bullshit queries and they are all just about alike in different degrees. Get a life and go out in the street and play until your kindergarten classes start again

• `

You're still obsessing over an incident that happened years ago? You shouldn't have grabbed the wallet to begin with.

Hasn't school started yet?