Future
Lv 7
Future asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Trump supporters chanted "send them back" while Trump smiled. Then he said he was against it. Now he says he's not against it again....?

Can anybody understand why the entire world thinks Trump is a loose cannon and mental lightweight?

Update:

They actually think a lot worse than that about him. I'm just being charitable.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I cannot believe no one has attempted to enact the 25th amendment yet.

How much more PROOF does anyone need? Trump swears he told the crowd to stop chanting that........when no such video of that moment exists..........yet video DOES exist of him smiling and swaying back and forth while they continue the chant, like he's taking a huge dump in his pants to the chants.

Then he says the chant was wrong, and 5 seconds later.....calls them AMAZING PATRIOTS.

Yes, Amazing patriots........chanting racist chants.

Can someone PLEASEEEEEEEEE use the 25th amendment and insist on a mental evaluation, at least?

• 5 months ago

Because as a very smart businessman, he tells you what you want to hear and then surprised you with the reverse. That's the way he plays with the Fake and Corrupt Media and Politicians. You need to play dirty rules with dirty people.

• Future
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Wow so he's a dishonest liar? Gee that's something to brag about.

• 5 months ago

All i see is some sort of power mad dictator, cant we learn from history, ive heard him likened to hitler, its more and more true every day

• john5 months agoReport

i hadnt really bothered or cared wether it was capital or not, and yes im thaaaat wimpy, all my family was that wimpy and still hitler couldnt get rid of us,thanks all the same

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.