Hackintosh on a real macbook ?

So the situation is this, I bought an old macbook with the intention of installing at least OSX 10.11 or later so i could use it as a simple music production laptop. I do have a really good desktop pc but the laptop was a good deal and i have nothing against macs or a bargain. The problem lies with the laptop its... show more So the situation is this,

I bought an old macbook with the intention of installing at least OSX 10.11 or later so i could use it as a simple music production laptop. I do have a really good desktop pc but the laptop was a good deal and i have nothing against macs or a bargain.

The problem lies with the laptop its self. The laptop is a 2007 Macbook A1181 White with a core 2 duo and 3 gigs of ram (perfect for a low requirement DAW like fruity loops), i upgraded it from lion to snow leopard for a while and used it as is before continuing with my plan, however i i hit a road block.