What career path should I pursue?

So I went to college to become a music teacher, (music Ed. Degree). This was basically a guaranteed job in something I love. Well things happened and I was forced out of the degree. The degree that I had met most requirements for was a BA in Music. Now I’m about to enter into my last semester and I’ve realized that I don’t know what the hell I can use this degree for. I have the option to teach at a private school without an education degree but I’m not sure I’m cut out for teaching. I just want some suggestions to help me out. Thank you.

If you decide teaching is for you, then proceed to earn M.Ed & do student teaching to qualify as a music teacher.

Otherwise, if you hold a performance degree, audition for orchestras, bands, groups, whatever. If your degree is more musicology, music history, music theory, AND, for example, you are a superior writer & critic, see if you can place some freelance reviews, work your way up to reviewer.

What do you WANT to do? What are your strengths, talents, interests, etc? It's totally up to you to decide what you want, and go after it, proving you have the qualifications to do an excellent job at that.

Take our short quiz to learn which is the right career for you. ... In order for us to estimate your personal Interests and Usual Style