Dream of wife having a smaller waist and my son being small again?

In my dream my wife calls me to the room saying that she needs to tell me something,.walking into the room I realize that my 8yrs old son is now 3yrs old again!! I ask her why he looks like that and she says “that’s what I wanted to talk to you about” in a some what of a scared voice, at the moment she is laying... show more In my dream my wife calls me to the room saying that she needs to tell me something,.walking into the room I realize that my 8yrs old son is now 3yrs old again!! I ask her why he looks like that and she says “that’s what I wanted to talk to you about” in a some what of a scared voice, at the moment she is laying on the floor on her stomach with my son, he’s just sitting down, I ask her to get up and talk, she refuses, I look around and realize that her waist is VERY small!! Like those lady’s that are obsessed with tiny waist, I freak out and walking out the the room then walk out the house...did she make some kind of “wish” n realize is was a bad idea??! What was she gana tell me?? She seems worried & abit scared, like she knew she messed up.....