Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 12 months ago

Is there a Kallmann's Spectrum?

Ok so I am an adult man of 26 years and I feel like I've never FINISHED puberty. My voice never changed but instead got gradually deeper. I am still growing but very slowly. (I put on an inch and a half in the last year) I have a light mustache and a few scraggly beard hairs but I've never shaved before. I have just a light dusting of arm, chest, and leg hair but I do have adult pubic hair. My arms and legs are thin and long but I'm a bit overweight in the midsection. I have no sex drive whatsoever. I'm a virgin but I've had girlfriends which always leave me for my lack of drive for romance or sex. I get frequent muscle fatigue and I'm tired all the time and always unmotivated to do anything. I am very weak for a man. I've had arm wrestles with female co workers and 9 out of 10 can win me. I also have a very impaired sense of smell. Yes I do know Kallmann's is absent puberty/smell but I think I might have a mild form? I look like a 14 year old boy who's reached puberty but hasn't finished yet. Most people guess I'm 14. It seems like I'm in stage 3 on tanner scale. I was suspected of Klinefelters but my chromosomes are normal. Is it possible to reach puberty with Kallmann's?

• Josie

Probably = but you'd need a Specialist who majors in this field

to diagnose this sort of condition, not an ordinary doctor...

You could try cruising around the 'net looking for Charities that

deal with Kallmann cases and see if they can put you in touch.