Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

I can’t stop overthinking the age gap?

I’m a year and a half older than my boyfriend I’ve just turned 23 and he’s turning 22, i love him but can’t stop thinking that it’s weird that I’m older than him, I’m fine before my birthday comes around as 21 and 22 doesn’t sound so bad where as 21 and 23 does. Do you think this is a big gap? Is it weird for the girl to be older? I read another post about a 24 year old girl dating a 21 year old guy and everyone was saying she was too old for him :/

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

There is a 6 and a half year age gap between me and my husband. Its only a year and a half, it's fine

• Kaylee
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

People like to stick their opinions where it doesn’t belong. Age doesn’t matter as long as you’re both over 18 and you have the same mindset and have similar relationship goals. Dating someone older doesn’t always mean better. Sometimes someone younger is willing to treat you better.

• 5 months ago

Men die before women. It's fine

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Your logic is non existent. The age gap is so small as to be irrelevant. If you choose to listen to moronic comments that's your problem.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No, and its olny a year anyways, your fine, but if your looking for a daddy ;)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.