Need to get up in 3 hours should I sleep?

It is currently 3 am and I have to wake up at 6 and go to the food pantry to package food. Should I sleep with the 3 hours I have left or should I stay awake. My shift ends at 12 so I could take a nap but I need to know what to do!

• C

If you're one of those people who can get to sleep quickly I would go to sleep, but if you're one of those people who just lies there then I'd skip sleeping and do something to keep busy and have a shower to refresh shortly before leaving.

If you do go to sleep set your alarm so that you wake at the end of a sleep cycle. It makes a huge difference to how refreshed or groggy you will feel later. Try this calculator, I use it all the time:

https://sleepyti.me/

Yes. ... .

• Mark

Agree with the shower idea (and change of clothes). Great way to refresh yourself.

I'd stay up, bc it's only a one-time thing. You should make it through the day no problems - and when you get home, have a light dinner, another shower, darken your bedroom and hit the hay.

3 hours is better than nothing.

Just do some meth