Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

Name suggestions for a Cane Corso!?

Hello, I recently received a Blue Cane Corso puppy as a gift from my mother. I’ve been having a hard time trying to name the little guy as I lack creativity skills. I have two other dogs with the names of Raz & Berri. (You see what I did there? ) Anyways I’m looking for something uncommon or in other words unique.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Law Suit.......

• denise
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

ADDY, BO, COCO, DODI, EMO, FINN, GAZ, HOBO, INKY, JAZZ, KIM, LOBO, MAL, NED, OJO, PIP, QUIP, REB, SKY, TAB, UGO, VIM/VIP, WAG, OXO?, YOGI, ZIP.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

guapo - spanish for handsom

• 5 months ago

Name it Death since it will likely maul and kill at least one person in your family.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cane-cor...

https://www.dogexpert.com/cane-corso-dog-bite-fata...

• paigeynicole5 months agoReport

What are you talking about you idiot lol. My nieces have a cane corso that they have grown up with that is their best friend. Oh... let me guess, you have zero experience with training and believe that certain breeds are the problem and not their humans...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

An old friend of mine had a blue Doberman named Steel. That's the name I like.

• 5 months ago

Well you can go with fierce or intimidating names, or color related names.

Satan, Diesl, Luger, Slash, Bruce, Brutus, Hoss, Tank, Saber, Specter, Banshee, Phantom, Ghost, Wraith

Slate, Stormy, Rainy, Ice, Shadow, Cloud, Cloudy, Sky/Skyler/Skylar, Ashley, Navy, Cinder, Fog, Tide, Gandolf, Glacier, Indigio or Indy, Smokey, Steel, Shade, Jaylin or Jay, Smurf, Grover, Gonzo, Huckeberry, Cyan, Sailor & of course Bleu

Reardon= (named for Hank Reardon protagonist of "Atlas Shrugged" -who invented a new type of blue green steel)

• TB12
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

A Blue Cane Corso,,,, how about Blue,,,, goes well with Raz, and Berri.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.