Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 5 months ago

If my parents never met and married different people, would I have been my dad's child or my mom's child?

Your parents could've met and still married different people. "Would have been"? Are you not someone's child now?

• P

Trolling again!

👹

You would have been two people. Too bad they married and you're only one.

You wouldn't exist. You are the product of your mom and dad. Had anyone else been your bio parent(s) you would be a completely different person.

You would be a different combination of genes which would not be you

Are you back again? How sad. The 'what if my parents hadn't had me' troll.

You would still carry your mother's genes plus genes from a different man

If it were possible to get the right genes to make you, you'd be primarily your dad's child, he offers the seed and your mother makes the rest, but the seed it the thing that make things going.

Neither. You are the result of both a 1 in a billion chance at a certain combination of genetic mixing, along with the total of your life experiences. Neither the genetics or life experiences would of happened, and so you would simply not exist in any way, shape, or form.

You wouldn't exist in the first place.