Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

Does submitting an appeal to the Y!A powers that be actually do any good?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It used to in the past, but now you don't know what you wrote after a day, or so so can't give an accurate record of why you are appealing. It's time it was sorted out with all the malicious reporters on here.

• 5 months ago

Yes,...of course..........I've gotten thousands of fake reports overturned on appeal over the years, and I've gotten my account BACK from Suspension..........(again, due to stalker Attacks).......so yes, appealing can be quite successful.

Lv 7
    5 months ago

It has in the past. You need to submit within 7days of post removal, include the exact text that was removed, the reason given in the notification email or that you received no notification email, the reason your feel it was not a violation and should be reinstated, and your YA username. No guarantee you'll win, of course. With no notification emails being sent out, the odds are much lower on winning appeals.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It can if the YA Staff Agree that you done nothing Wrong when you Submit a Appeal it does not go to the Community It goes to a Actual Staff Member who takes a look at It

If they Agree then it will be Approved and the Person who Reported you loses there Credibility next time they go to Report you

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

It does. I had my level 6 account suspended, I still have no idea what for and within 24 hours it was reinstated.

• 5 months ago

Yea if you make a good point

• 5 months agoReport

What defines a good point though? I thought Verizon were useless at sorting out truth from lies on here?

• 5 months ago

Sure. I've had plenty of appeals succeed. Almsot every appeal I've ever had to make actually.

• 5 months agoReport

Could you give me any tips for future reference, please? Not that I hope to have need of any, you understand?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.