Rock & Pop.. Silly question, but.. Muse v Coldplay v Mansun v Kaiser Chiefs v The Cure v Keane?

Like I said, silly question, but who do you prefer and if any, what's your favourite song by them?

• WUWR
    Favorite Answer

Full disclosure. I've listened to a lot of The Cure over the years and I have a couple of Muse records. Heard my fair share of Coldplay and have a couple records, Only a couple of Kaiser Chiefs songs, tried out a record once but it didn't do much for me and I moved on quickly. Keane and Mansun not so much. I've heard of both, but I'm not terribly familiar with their work.

The only band that I really like of the lot (given that I can't speak the two I haven't heard) is The Cure. For Coldplay vs. Muse, I think I like more Muse songs (there are a couple that I like quite a bit), but Coldplay probably has a higher "floor" for me as sometimes Muse just completely disagrees with me and Coldplay just kind of runs flat. I guess that makes kind of a wash. Like I said, the Kaiser Chiefs just didn't do anything for me. Not that I hated the stuff I checked out or anything. Just didn't really grab me.

The Cure, out of that bunch.

• Maggie

I know, not to everyone's taste, but I like them. Thank you for answering 'cain..

They're all a bag ofwank

none of those................