What do you as a concerned citizen think your going to learn from Robert Mueller's testimony on Wednesday.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing new about Trump, but I am interested to see how he will answer the questions from the Republicans. I REALLY want to hear him answer questions about when he knew his whole "investigation" was based on a fake document paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Realize the instant he knew ANYTHING was done using the fake "dossier" he was required by law to stop the investigation and inform all parties. That included the FISA court judges who were deceived by fraudulent warrant applications. He did not do that, and that was a felony..

• Blue Skies.
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

No Yes or No questions to Mueller. All must be open
      ended. With demands requiring full explanations.

• Dale
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Whether or not, Robert Mueller is willing to perjure himself.

• 5 months ago

nothing...only that dims are running out of hope

• 5 months ago

I think we are going to learn that Mueller put all the damning evidence he could dredge up about resident Trump into the report - or at least Weissmann did.

The utmost spin has already been applied. it is almost as if they got the MSM in to help.

Any searching questions will reveal that some of the claims are not well-founded or supported by evidence. Was the DNC server really hacked, for instance? Much of the Report would fall down if subjected to serious cross-examination - not that I expect that to happen.

Questions from Dems will be either softball or leading. GOP questions will be stonewalled. Rumour has it that the Dems have already been discussing tactics with Mueller to provide the best show possible. The real damage will be done in the closed door session where the Dems will collude with the people who constructed the obstruction charge.

Those people were used by Mueller and would have been used to question AG Barr if he had gone to Congress to be questioned the previous time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Nothing new...........

• 5 months ago

that the investigation should have ended in 6 months, and he was still not able to MAKE any new crimes...

• 5 months ago

Nothing. He put everything he found in his report.

• 5 months ago

One question that I want asked is whether Barr forced Mueller to end the investigation before Mueller was finished.

• 5 months ago

I hope to learn about the evidence behind the six or seven counts of felony obstruction of justice that Mueller identified in his report.

*** update for John M ***

Attachment image
    • John M
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

lol, your little chart means ZERO, just like everything else you've said.

• 5 months ago

I expect to learn another lesson in how Democrats in Congress would rather perform a "Dog and Pony Show" than do their real job of producing legislation.

• John M
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Inventing crimes is not a part of "checks and balances" or any type of "oversight" but if you insist, we can play too. Since the White House, the Senate, and The House will fall under Republican control after the 2020 election you may want to change your BS tactics while you have the chance.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.