I resent one of my children, I love her but do not like her, is this okay since I still love her?

I have two daughters that mean the world to me but a 3rd I am not proud of. She has lied, is lazy, and has gotten my sister who is a hypocrite to believe things that are not true about me and now has that sister lying. My family wants me to sweep it under the rug because family is family but I refuse to. This... show more I have two daughters that mean the world to me but a 3rd I am not proud of. She has lied, is lazy, and has gotten my sister who is a hypocrite to believe things that are not true about me and now has that sister lying. My family wants me to sweep it under the rug because family is family but I refuse to. This daughter of mine wrecks he unity of my family that was once close and for that I resent her.

Again I love her but resent her. She is aged 22.

Is this okay since I still love her and she is an adult?