what is the likelihood of Trump being forced to resign after Mueller testifies?

the demands for Trump's resignation are going to reach a fever pitch after his testimony

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not likely at all, but more likely Mueller will repeat what he already said, that there was no collusion and the Dems will be shooting in their pants knowing they were part of the treason that brought on Russia-gate and Spy-gate, Meanwhile the gallows awaits the traitors.

• 5 months ago

0%...........................

• 5 months ago

Less than zero.

• 5 months ago

you have lost your mind, we are going to hear all about how you started the witch hunt. there will be a demand for Comey's head (this goes back to Obama)...we already know what Mueller said in the investigation. I say bring it...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Little to none, we will have to vote him out.

• 5 months ago

He would resign -- only if it saved him from a prison sentence -- and then spend the rest of his life playing the outraged injured party as a guest speaker at venues for the American Nazi Party and such like.

• 5 months ago

Zero. Mueller put all of his findings in his report. Get over it all aready.

• 5 months ago

Slim. The Republican whores in Congress will continue to support him until public opinion about Trump changes sharply. Since a majority of Americans are not particularly well-informed, I don't see this groundswell occurring in the near future.

Also, once Trump is out of office, state and federal authorities will begin criminal proceedings against him. So, he will try to linger as president to run out the statutes of limitation.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It depends on what the man says.

But we can hope.

I would like him to explain why he didn't subpoena the president*.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You doofus dumbasses have been saying the same BS for well over two years.

Even your far left wing FBI Clinton operatives have failed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.