Would this be good to wear on a date?

So I'm going out for coffee with this girl I really like. It's not officially a proper date, but it basically is. It's pretty casual, so I don't want to dress up too much. At the same time though, I want to look nice and like I put in a bit of effort for her. Something nicer than just a t-shirt and... show more So I'm going out for coffee with this girl I really like. It's not officially a proper date, but it basically is. It's pretty casual, so I don't want to dress up too much. At the same time though, I want to look nice and like I put in a bit of effort for her. Something nicer than just a t-shirt and jeans. I was thinking of maybe wearing this polo shirt, because it looks smart while also seeming pretty fun and casual. What do you think? Would it be good to wear?

https://42cdn.com/b2api/v1/b2_download_file_by_id?fileId=4_z6177fca890d8c37157cc0814_f104c6bdf4a8eac2e_d20190722_m012525_c001_v0001104_t0020

I'm not completely sure what I'm going to wear with it. Probably a patterned skirt and some cute runners ("sneakers" to those in the US). If you have any better suggestions, let me know.

Thanks.