Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 5 months ago

Is there a point of no return with sex I mean, at what point can a woman change her mind?

Favorite Answer

in dr blassey fords case........40 yrs later

• Joseph

If you watch the news then you know that it's 30 years after the fact presently. Your millage may vary.

At anytime she want to... You can actually be right in the process of shooting inside her and she can say NO ... Then if you do not stop immediately and shoot her you raped her... and she has the evidence to screw you for the rest of your life... Before Having Sex with ANYONE GET A NOTARIZED SIGNED STATEMENT from them so you will not regret it so much later in life..

At any time and if you decide to force yourself on someone who clearly says no, regardless when that notice is served or how it is served, you can and should be charged with rape.

Anyone can change their mind about anything at any time. Probably except a pregnant woman giving birth. LOL.

Really, stop means stop and no means no. Sure a guy may be aroused and ready to go at it to finish into a climatic explosion. But, even still, stop means stop.

If I love a salmon dinner and one is right in front of me while I am enjoying it, but I decide I have had enough and want to stop eating......what are you going to do, shove it down my throat? Of course not. I am done, I want to stop, no more...all mean the same thing: cease the activity and do not proceed.

We all know what a stop sign means. It means you have to stop, as in, all four wheels must cease to roll. If you go to a rolling stop and get a ticket for failing to stop, are you really going to argue what the word STOP actually means with that police officer who just wrote you a ticket? Stop means STOP, all day long.

She can change her mind at any point, even if you're in the middle of sex. This doesn't just go for women, men can change their minds too. Don't be a rapey Davey and please respect when someone says no.

• xyzzy

Of course there is a point of no return. Once the male ejaculates it is to late for the female to change her mind.

There is no point of no return. She can change her mind whenever she likes.

About one minute after you finish.

At any point, she can change her mind.