Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

Is An Unemployed Person Seen As a Loser?

I have money to live off, so I haven't worked in 8 months. I'm 22 and want to apply to a reality TV show.

I've had several jobs in the past, but got fired from my most recent one. Is it okay to tell them I'm an unemployed girl living at home, or will that make me seem like a loser?

Also, if I had a job, I'd have to quit it to go on the show anyway.

Update:

How am I immature...?

Update 2:

Guys I have a college degree in Marketing.

Update 3:

I don't volunteer, I read all day. To be honest I don't want to.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, they are not a sucker to the system

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, other people don't want that person to work and hinder them to do so , notheyre the losers are the ones who are hinder and hating

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, but wanting to be on a reality TV show makes you a loser.

• 4 months ago

usually yes. but as a matter of fact only unemployed losers or people with absolutely no prospects in life participate in reality shows. u tell them the truth and maybe they will take u to participate in that show. good luck. if i were u i would actually start searching for a real job while u re young., or a husband. but people are different

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Is it ok???? Of course it will make you look like a looser. There is no way to cover up getting fired, there is only the excuse. You might try getting a job at McDonald's or doing volunteer work so you look like you are at least attempting to be productive.

An Unemployed person looking for work is one think, but a 22 year old ADULT living at home doing nothing only looks nonproductive to employers. Sorry, if the truth hurts.

• 4 months ago

no, as long as you're not doing anything bad that can harm people

• Katie
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

No - some unemployed people volunteer to give some structure to their day and to have some current on their CV.

Personally, I find sitting at home all day everyday boring.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes. You need to get a real job.

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The lack of job does not fall into the 'loser' category for me. The being fired and living at home does.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

you're 22 unemployed and aiming to be a reality star?

Not only do you sound like a loser but you also sound extremely immature.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.