Did I say a bad thing? Should I try to undo it? See details below: -?

Recently I met a woman who I used to live near in a little village. I moved away from the village some years ago, and she told me she only moved out of the village recently. She said that she found the people in the village 'cliquey and in about your business'. I replied, 'Yeah, I found that too.' I... show more Recently I met a woman who I used to live near in a little village. I moved away from the village some years ago, and she told me she only moved out of the village recently. She said that she found the people in the village 'cliquey and in about your business'. I replied, 'Yeah, I found that too.' I went onto to say that, like her, I originally come from a large town (in an attempt to imply that big places are not 'cliquey and inabout your business, whereas small places are, hence not singling out the village we both lived in).
The thing is, I generally like the people I met in the village and found them to be quite nice people, and not especially 'cliquey and in about my business'. I feel like I've done my past neigbours a disservice, and now I wonder if I should contact the woman I spoke to and try to say I made a mistake: that I didn't find the people in the village cliquey and in about my business, but rather quite nice people in general. What shoud I do?