If a person was raised as a psychopath by an abusive father, is there a way to undo that programming?

As a child, I was considered very empathetic and leaning to the effeminate side to a point I would always cry in drama movies, seeing my mum and friends pass away, my pet being given away, and seeing my cherished items being given away to charity as a form of punishment. However, my dad has gone and used that... show more As a child, I was considered very empathetic and leaning to the effeminate side to a point I would always cry in drama movies, seeing my mum and friends pass away, my pet being given away, and seeing my cherished items being given away to charity as a form of punishment. However, my dad has gone and used that whole "Command and Conquer" method crap on me and had always prevented me from crying, had always bossed and scolded me throughout the years (every day felt like a workday for me as a child), and has been getting me to work much harder than most employees while also earning less money than him because he keeps taking some of my money, which his total debt is now $25,000 that he refuses to pay back (we work for the same company). He's also been giving other people the impression that I am his "body gaurd" and a macho man.

If it helps at all, my dad had also hidden Roman Catholicism form me completely even though I was baptized.