What is the mature way to handle this? How would YOU handle this?

I’m a 2nd grade teacher I took a job at a summer camp. Unfortunately, I’m the only person over 18 who can close the camp and the 2 girls I have to work with are both 16. They have extreme attitudes, they told my boss I am “beneath” them. When we work together they completely ignore me, don’t tell me what is going... show more I’m a 2nd grade teacher I took a job at a summer camp. Unfortunately, I’m the only person over 18 who can close the camp and the 2 girls I have to work with are both 16.
They have extreme attitudes, they told my boss I am “beneath” them. When we work together they completely ignore me, don’t tell me what is going on with the children at all it’s like I completely don’t existent. It’s VERY difficult to work with people who will not have any form of communication with you specifically when it comes to children. It’s gotten to the point that I’ve just stopped working when I have to work with them. I either try to clean as much as possible or help in the office to avoid them. My boss has seen what is going on and is insistent on having a meeting with the 3 of us but has yet to do so. She’s been saying she was going to have a meeting for the past 2 weeks nothing has been done to fix things. I’m not sure how to handle this? My teacher friends have advised me to cuss her out and put her in her place as she’s 16 and the boss is doing nothing to resolve the issue. I’m not sure this is best advice either. What would be the mature way to handle this? Should I just continue to avoid them until the summer is over? My boss seems to like me and told me when I’m not working with them I do an excellent job but when I work with them I slack off. How would YOU handle this?