What will my next bf think of me being on yahoo?

My last bf tried to read every question I asked on my old account that was suspended. He didn't like it and said he wants a girl who asks him questions, not random internet people πŸ™„. Half the questions are about him and he doesn't have enough patience for all this.

The bf before that, I'm pretty sure he was annoyed too...and he wasn't anywhere near as controlling as the recent one.

If I'm truly captivated maybe I won't come on here but I mean that's hard to keep up after the beginning phase.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Don't care. Sorry

• 5 months ago

What they don't understand is I've used this site to cope with my thoughts long before I ever met them!

• 5 months ago

I assume he's gotta love drama queens

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would never be so thoughtless as to discuss any person I'm having a relationship with over the internet with complete strangers.

No wonder these two men are upset with you. You have NO BUSINESS in doing what you are doing.

• Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Which is probably why you never valued their privacy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Matt85
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Lol, πŸ™„. Go out with me instead. I don't care what you do on Yahoo.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

As long as being on here (yahoo answers) doesn't absorb your life, to the extent you don't have time to spend with him - why would he care?

It's fun to pass some time and interesting too - but I always make time to DO other things, and actually interact with people face to face.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.