What will my next bf think of me being on yahoo?

My last bf tried to read every question I asked on my old account that was suspended. He didn't like it and said he wants a girl who asks him questions, not random internet people πŸ™„. Half the questions are about him and he doesn't have enough patience for all this. The bf before that, I'm pretty sure... show more My last bf tried to read every question I asked on my old account that was suspended. He didn't like it and said he wants a girl who asks him questions, not random internet people πŸ™„. Half the questions are about him and he doesn't have enough patience for all this.

The bf before that, I'm pretty sure he was annoyed too...and he wasn't anywhere near as controlling as the recent one.

If I'm truly captivated maybe I won't come on here but I mean that's hard to keep up after the beginning phase.