Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 5 months ago

Is it strange for someone to switch job titles unless they were fired? Read details?

I saw this man who once worked as an educational assistant from my old elementary school at my work. He was bringing in shipments of products into the store I work at. He seemed like a creepy guy when he worked at the elementary school I used to attend. I don't know if he was fired but I saw him delivering packages at my store. apparently he doesn't work for a school anymore. do you find this as strange as I do?

Favorite Answer

Happens all the time, people move to a different position, get promoted, whatever.

It isn't strange at all.

You have way to much time on your hands!

• xyzzy

What is strange about changing jobs? A lot of people I know have had multiple careers and various jobs.

• `

No, I don't find this creepy.

Lots of people change jobs. Sometimes they change jobs inside the same organization and other times they join other organizations. There may, or may not, mean that he was a creep. Also, maybe his delivery job is a part-time job.