What if I don’t want to be a priest?

I been trying to be one but I always felt a force and also don’t really want to the reason that have made me do it is a bit of a long story but I recently asked if I’m really meant to be one wanting a sign and I seen clouds of Jesus cross with him on it that day. I used to be scared of being one I’m not anymore it... show more I been trying to be one but I always felt a force and also don’t really want to the reason that have made me do it is a bit of a long story but I recently asked if I’m really meant to be one wanting a sign and I seen clouds of Jesus cross with him on it that day. I used to be scared of being one I’m not anymore it just makes me a bit depressed sometimes though, because i know that there are funner things to do for job careers I also know I wouldn’t hate being one but the force feeling is just weird. I sometimes wonder what would happen if I ignore it and do something else? I made a deal with the devil at 13 recently got rid of it by myself but if I ignored the feeling maybe it would come back? I’m used to people not believing me but I don’t know what to do.
8 answers 8