Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

What if I don’t want to be a priest?

I been trying to be one but I always felt a force and also don’t really want to the reason that have made me do it is a bit of a long story but I recently asked if I’m really meant to be one wanting a sign and I seen clouds of Jesus cross with him on it that day. I used to be scared of being one I’m not anymore it just makes me a bit depressed sometimes though, because i know that there are funner things to do for job careers I also know I wouldn’t hate being one but the force feeling is just weird. I sometimes wonder what would happen if I ignore it and do something else? I made a deal with the devil at 13 recently got rid of it by myself but if I ignored the feeling maybe it would come back? I’m used to people not believing me but I don’t know what to do.

• Being a priest forces you not to marry, while the word of God says that the bishop must be the husband of only one wife.

1 Timothy 3:1-5.

(Certain is this statement: if you aspire to the office of bishop, you desire a commendable activity. 2 The bishop must therefore be blameless, the husband of a single wife, sober, prudent, dignified, hospitable, capable of teaching, not a wine lover or a violent one, but must be gentle, not quarrelsome, not attached to money, who governs his family well and keeps his children submissive and fully respectful (for if one does not know how to govern his family, how can he care for God's church?)

Then, there is idolatry, we adore Mary and the Saints, in the place of Jesus Christ, the Lord!

Exodus 20:4-4.

4 You shall not make any sculpture or image of any of the things that are up there in the heavens or down here on earth, or in the waters under the earth. 5 Thou shalt not bow down before them, neither shalt thou serve them: for I the LORD am thy God.

John 4:21-24.

Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe me, the hour is coming that neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. 22 You worship that which ye know not; we worship that which we know: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, indeed it is already coming, that the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for such are the worshippers that the Father requires. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship him must worship him in spirit and truth.

They use to baptize babies with bottles, while John the Baptist used to baptize adults in the Jordan River.

John 3:23.

John also baptized at Ennon near Salim, because there was a lot of water there; and the people went to be baptized.

"And many other things... that are outside Christian doctrine, therefore, it is not advisable to be a priest, if anything a preacher, but before being so, one must have direct experience with God!

Following the so-called Catholic Church will lead you to hell!"

Forget the clouds, they have no meaning, when God answers the prayers of his believers, and he, who chooses what you have to do!

I don't think that you have made a pact with the devil, if it were true, he would not have left you so easily, because there have been cases that only God has freed them, by means of fervent prayers addressed to him, from the person, and from the prayers of true Christians, to God!

SO DONT BE A PRIEST> GET A LIFE FOR GOODNESS SAKE> Do not make bargains with the devil.

"I've been trying to be one...." What are you a 5th grader?

Do you smoke cigarettes?

• Chris

Every "priest" is a false teacher that leads people to hell. So don't do it. Catholicism leads to hell.

.

CATHOLIC IS NOT CHRISTIAN Catholic is not from Jesus.

.

Catholicism and orthodox lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire, since they both teach works for salvation, which leads to hell (Acts 15:1, Galatians 1:6-9).

...............................

You need to believe in JESUS without works, to get into heaven (Romans 4:5).

.

Catholicism and orthodox are deceptions from satan to get you into hell. Catholicism and orthodox are not Christian. Jesus is not in catholicism or orthodox. Reading the Bible proves to us that catholicism and orthodox are full of lies.. Catholicism and orthodox teach works for salvation, which leads to eternal torment in the lake of fire (Galatians 1:6-9). And "purgatory" doesn't exist. Every "pope" is a false prophet of satan. Catholicism and orthodox didn't even exist for over 300 years after the Bible was complete and compiled. So avoid catholicism and orthodox, get away from them both

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Blonde

Ask Jesus. Be prepared to wait awhile...sometimes God is slow in answering. I say read the Bible, beginning to end in the meantime. Find out who God is and why you are here. It’s not good to tempt God by asking him to reveal himself..he doesn’t like that. That’s the best wisdom I can offer.

• @. Blonde, Brown, or Black: I agree with what you said, but you, can't you say that you try God in praying to Him? You are out of the doctrine, because God answers the prayers of his believers, if the prayers are done for a certain time, God answers!

I love having buttsex, do you????

You sound strange - making a deal with the devil aged 13 and recently getting rid of it by yourself. Now you are on about feeling forced or obliged to become a priest and seeing a cloud with a cross in it. You are either rambling because you are mentally unbalanced, or you are putting out troll questions.

Tell us your age, for a start, and then we will know if you are still a teenager swayed by every wind of ideas that blow your way. Christians know that dedicating your life to serve God (as opposed to serving a religious denomination or order) can only happen after you have become a Christian and realize you are being called by God into ministry. Everything you have said indicates that you really have little idea about the things of Christ.