Toe injury?

I stubbed my toe really hard when I was running and slammed it into a pole. At first, for 4-5 days it was really really swollen and painful I couldn't even put on my sock and shoe. The swelling has gone down, but it still is a bit bothersome with this tingly and sore feeling. Could it be broken?
Update: I stubbed my toe really hard when I was running and slammed it into a pole. At first, for 4-5 days it was really really swollen and painful I couldn't even put on my sock and shoe. The swelling has gone down, but it still is a bit bothersome with this tingly and sore feeling. Could it be broken? Also, should I... show more I stubbed my toe really hard when I was running and slammed it into a pole. At first, for 4-5 days it was really really swollen and painful I couldn't even put on my sock and shoe. The swelling has gone down, but it still is a bit bothersome with this tingly and sore feeling. Could it be broken? Also, should I go get it checked by a doctor?