Does u think atheists is bean payed by the evil atheist USSR?

• Jake

A person can battle atheism and the other errors of Russia by working for the proper consecration of that nation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, by the pope together with all the Catholic bishops of the world on one special day. As of yet, the consecration has not been performed as prescribed.

• poldi2

No, but I think the grammar and spelling teachers aren't being paid enough in your town.

• Aunt Marvyn, how long have you been in that position?

Get up, walk a bit, otherwise you'll always make foolish speeches?

Atheists are all over the world, as there are believers all over the world, so, believers converted to God will be in his kingdom, atheists converted to Satan will be in hell!

Yes, btw I'm a millionaire in Rubles.

(Since USSR doesn't exist anymore, I consider converting to 1916 tsarist Russian loan).

Pssst....I know this is difficult for you, because you don't believe in fact, but the USSR ceased to exist almost thirty years ago, slick.

Bean payed?

The USSR has not existed for many years.

• Megumi

Does u think. No, you certainly do not.

• yesmar

I don’t think Mr. Bean payed anybody.

the USSR ceased to exist before I was born In exactly what way do you think they can pay me, moron

Russia is a traditional Christian country.