Since the women's soccer team lost to an under-15 boys team, should the boys get paid as much as they do? Sexual discrimination?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Should there be a non-friendly rematch?

• 4 months ago

The women's team draws in more revenue than the men's team. That means they should be paid more.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes and the women should donate homemade sandwiches

• John
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

A few weeks ago, I posted an answer to a similar question here on YA. I gave a long, detailed, and very serious reply as to why female sports teams often scrimmage against males. I also detailed the usual results of those scrimmages.

That answer was based upon my years of experience coaching both boys and girls soccer teams. The troll who posted the question prompted deleted it upon seeing a serious answer. Like him, you should troll elsewhere.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • DEBS
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Considering the game was a meaningless friendly 2 years ago where the USWNT was experimenting with players, no.

• DEBS
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Money comes from their club teams for which the women don't bring in as much money & thus shouldn't get the same pay. On the national team side though there's no reason they get paid less other than history.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.