If the "Squad" was White from Finland n held the same views n spouted the same BS as the real "Squad", would Trump have told them to GO HOME?

"Go back to your own country that's better than the US in almost every way" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Yes, it's what they say and believe that is so offensive and the fact that THEY are using race, as they have been trained to do, as a means of bullying people into not criticizing them.

• Murzy

IDT he would have said that.

• Mark

What did "the Squad" say? Funny, I have never heard exactly what they did, except exist. The gall of them to do that. And I probably never will, since "conservatives" are too lazy to SAY anything.l They just "thumb people down". (What a surprise!)

democrats would say Trump is racist towards viking heritage.

Of course he would have. The left wants EVERYTHING to be about color and to divide us on racial lines. The truth is, THEY are the racists and voters are weary of their never ending BULLSHlT and unending NEGATIVITY

That's why Dems will not only lose to Trump in 2020 they will also lose the house. All three branches of govt. will be run by Trumps conservatives - especially after Ms Ginsberg kicks the bucket

• Chris

I really could not blame people fleeing Finland after Libtards there opened the floodgates from the Middle East. It has turned into just another shithole.

• TruthHurts5 months agoReport

You are correct. The self-loathing Scandinavian leftists have gone berserk and have sown the seeds of the end of their countries. They are very SICK

I hope so, sihthole.

• j5 months agoReport

Sorry. I read it wrong. You are not a sihthole.

No if they were from Finland, he would would have posted something about how they "rake" their forests to prevent fires or some other nonsense he made up.

why so racist...... .... ... again?