Will Trump start a war with Iran one hour before or one hour after Mueller testifies before Congress?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

He will start a war with Iran whenever it becomes necessary to protect the interests and people of the US. It's part of his job as laid out in the Constitution.

• 5 months ago

Q: Why does Iran want the material to build a nuclear bomb? A: Because they plan to level the entire nation of Israel. They think a like response from America will barely hurt Islam.

• Ominous Cowherd
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

False premise. They don't want the material to build a nuclear bomb. The enrichment process for weapons-grade uranium is qualitatively different from what is required for fuel. You're too scientifically illiterate to know that.

Nice try, though.

• 5 months ago

Number of wars started or expanded under Trump: 0.

I expect that number to remain the same. Trump understands perfectly well that the neoclowns are trying to con him into attacking yet another country that is no threat to America. He won't fall for it.

• 5 months ago

No, that was Clinton's shtick.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Do you ever get tired of being wrong or is it enough to know that you've spewed a bit more rancor into the political sphere?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Obama bent over and got sodomized by several Muslims and then they made him pay for it.

• 5 months ago

so I guess it's true that the guys running the Obama campaign chose "hope" because "any day now" was too many syllables...

• 5 months ago

Absolutely not .

We on the Right are looking forward to Mueller's being questioned about FISA fraud and abuse , the employment of biased and compromised agents , The Orrs ties to fusion GPS and the exclusion of mounds of exculpatory evidence .

Iran will have to wait .

• 5 months ago

Presidents dont start wars, dumbfvck

• 5 months ago

Ain't gunna happen

Though I'd be all for funding a rebellion that would make Persia Great Again and bring back Western values of equality for Women, and religious freedom back to Persia

• Zach5 months agoReport

Also I don't have a problem with a billionare play boy sleeping around with women and then becoming President as long as he keeps us out of war and the economy still doing a sh*t ton better than it was under Obama

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.