how do you cope not looking as good as other guys?

i'm a man in my early forties who has been through a lot, and it has aged me quite a bit in my face, i'm also bald, have a moustache and wear hoodies, black jeans mostly.

but compared to some other men i see walking the street, i feel i don't look half as good as them....some guys i see have good looks, their clothes suit them well....they have good shoes and footwear.

where as i am a man with minor disfigurements, a ravaged thumbnail through excessive biting, a crooked disjointed little finger through an injury years ago.

and i just don't look as good anymore, certainly not as the other men i see.

how can i help it? or deal with it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Kaz
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Be the best "you" you can be. Make the best of what you have - good personal hygiene, clean clothes, always stand tall, present and have a positive attitude, putting a smile on your face improves everyone's appearance. Be happy with who you are - not everyone is one of the pretty people - nor do they want to be.

• 6 months ago

focus on everything else that's good about you and how your more handsome then other because your always gonna look better than someone else and someone will always going to look better than you, its life.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Just accept it. That it the way of nature. In looks there is no equality. We range from really handsome to pig ugly but this should not stop us accepting ourselves warts and all. Best to concentrate upon your character.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.