Who are Christians?

60 Answers

Relevance
  • Grace
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Those who believe his loving words and practice them by the example they set in their lives.

When you show you believe by the way you treat others.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Those who accept Jesus Christ as God, and as Savior of the human race.

• 6 months ago

People who follow Jesus in the worship of his God and Father Jehovah.

Thise who worship Jesus as "God the Son" are Trinitarians, not Christians.

• ...Show all comments
    • Larry C
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You fail to use the words of the texts, proven to be written in the first century Anno Domini, instead use words written in the 19th century are correct.

• 6 months ago

Those who past the test of being a Christian as detailed in 2 Corinthians 13:5. "Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith: test yourselves. Do you not realize that Jesus Christ is in you, unless, of course, you fail the test?"

If you want to know more about that test, read Romans chapter 8. Those who pass the test of being a Christian know exactly what that bit in the Bible is talking about.

• ...Show all comments
    • Annsan_In_Him
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Larry, the 'test' Paul writes of (to Christians) is passed by all who have been saved by the grace of God, by faith alone through Christ alone. Alarmingly, there are many today who have no idea about that, yet they claim to be Christians.They think they can just decide to follow Jesus and that's it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

People who believe this:

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty,

Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds;

God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made.

Who, for us men for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate;

He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life; who proceeds from the Father [and the Son]; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.

I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

• Juli
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Not the cult of the jehovah's witnesses and their Archangel Jesus.

• ...Show all comments
    • mom
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

a cult worships man, we worship Jehovah God. a cult live and work together. we can be your next door neighbor. our children go to your schools. we are in 240 lands worldwide and growing. learn what we are all about at www.jw.org

• 6 months ago

Those who try to follow the principles, and path of Jesus, the Ever Living Christ, and believe that through His death, they have gained eternal life after mortal death.

• ...Show all comments
    • Larry C
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

norine: I shall do so gladly. Are you even capable of picking a topic like the Lord's Supper, or are you and your cult not capable?

• 6 months ago

ME and of course others.

Source(s): A person who accepted Jesus Christ(ian), as their Lord God and Savior.
    • ...Show all comments
    • Annsan_In_Him
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

RULES!, change your word 'accepted' to 'received' (as per John 1:12-13) and that subtle change will make all the difference!

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Those who claim to be Christians are Christians. There is no one definition that fits all.

Source(s): Jesus follower
  • 6 months ago

intelligent people who believe in God and Jesus.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.