Best websites to get knowledge on Astronomy?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Sharon
    Lv 6
    5 months ago
    Best answer

spaceweather.com

skyandtelescope.com

websites of many observatories, planetariums and university astronomy departments

nasa.gov

• 4 months ago

free lessons on everything out in space, on yoU tube,,john michael godier

nice brit girl erin narrates there,,mars pic phenomena,,art alien tv,a brit guy named joe does thousands of mars rover pics,pointing out unnatural angles,apparent cement and machine structures statues,all manner of paraphernalia and wastes of civilization,I E, intelligent life a billion years ago,was,or may be still there uderground

• 5 months ago

A very broad scope. Besides a number of good ones listed, look up your local amateur astronomy group. Get with them, and they can supply a list of resources to big to post.

• 5 months ago

Look at NASAs website.

NASA.gov.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

None that I am aware of.

Your best source is textbooks. Preferably stick to those published before about 1985 when the rot started to set into astronomy.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

What is your question about them?

• 5 months ago

For upcoming and current events, there's Sky and Telescope: https://www.skyandtelescope.com/ and Astronomy.com.

For explanations, I like Bad Astronomy: https://www.syfy.com/tags/bad-astronomy

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Anything but Yahoo Answers! Get out! Get out while you can!

• 5 months ago

Here would be a good Start

You really want to see some of the Answers

My Motto- Absence of Proof is not Proof of Absence

Attachment image
    • MARK
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Yes, well those of us in the real world deal with 'evidence'. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.