When I see us on the Moon, exploring, gathering water, breaking it down for fuel, etc. Then I will believe we have been to the Moon. ok?

Until I see it.. I believe the whole thing is a hoax and we landed in the Utah outback.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

And your question is!

• Paula
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

hmmm

Well you are in a minority.

Most people realize that we did go to the moon.

The sad part is probably still to come.

The present interest in our going back to the moon probably relates to the 50th anniversary of Neil Armstrong's walking on the moon.

In a year or 2, I fear we will be told that the 2024 timeline for our return to the moon is too optimistic.

And it will be put back to 2028.

and then it will be put back to 2038 etc etc.

Meanwhile, India and China are getting closer to sending people to the moon.

We will be able to watch them from our armchairs.

• 5 months ago

So why are we planning to again? Is it going to be another fake? What will convince you? A slap on you big honor?

• Clive
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Did you have a question? Don't you know you're supposed to ask one?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

What would you accept as proof of our moon landings?

• PhotonX
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

<The license plate off the Moon Buggy> What in the world makes you think the rovers had license plates? No matter, Apollo 12 landed next to and removed parts from the Surveyor 3 lander, and you seem to be blissfully unaware of that fact, so why would something from a rover be more convincing?

• John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Never mind the moon. Never mind Mars. Let's develop Warp Drive and explore the Galaxy.

• 5 months ago

Why would you start believing it only then?

• 5 months ago

You will not believe it even then Skippy

Attachment image
    Source(s): Buzz and Bart Sibrel
  • Matt
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

***** we've been there, we even put lage mirrors on it to reflect back harmless lasers for reseach purposes. There is no sufficent water on the moon not havr we found a reliable way to get feul from it.

• PhotonX
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

<we even put [large] mirrors on it> Retroreflecting prisms, actually, but yes, the same practical difference. However, such reflectors can (and have been, actually) landed by robots, and didn't require manned missions to install them.

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Ah yes, the Utah outback. Just a few hundred miles west of Sydney.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.