Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 5 months ago

Are we one day going to go back to THE MOON and clean it up?

reading about what we have left up there and sent up there and it sounds a total dump .

no wonder we stopped going to the moon it would have now been impossible to land with so much junk and the feet for the landing capsule all over the surface .

we are in trouble with junk around the Earth that threatens our future space exploration.

admit it the human race are just slobs and we are contaminating other worlds and space and they say that we could use The Moon for our waste is just disgusting .

I had idea we had left bags of human waste on the moon and did not bring it home to earth and I believe we were .

going to examine it to see how the human body digests food in space .

So there must be a fortune on the moon if all of these items on the moon could be brought back to earth and put in a museum assuming they are in a condition to bring back to earth.

Update:

that went wrong it should read...i had no idea we had left bags of human waste on the moon and believed that we were going to examine it to see how the human body digests food while in space.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

That would be very foolish.

• 5 months ago

Grow up shitforbrains.

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

These guys know what to do.

Attachment image
  • 5 months ago

We are going back there to look for the man on the moon.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

china will clean it up for us. china will get to the moon long before we can ever get back. when they do, they'll travel to all the apollo sites, toss the landers and junk we left behind into a crater, bulldoze over it, then plant the chinese flag in its place.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You clearly know nothing about It. There's not much up there. If you're worried about junk, why aren't you concerned about polluting Earth?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

We send a cleaning crew about every 3 weeks.

• 5 months ago

Actually... there've been proposals to make the moon the place where we send our toxic garbage - spent nuclear fuel, decommissioned bombs, cancer-causing substances and the like... It would be *very* expensive getting that stuff there - and, dangerous to get it off the Earth's surface - but, once it's gone, it's *gone*.

• PhotonX
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

<but, once it's gone, it's *gone*> Not on the Moon it's not. Dropping it into the Sun, sure, and it takes pretty much the same energy to send it to the Sun that it does to the Moon.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Are you nuts ? We won't even clean up our own damn planet.

• 5 months ago

Yes

I am planning to go up there and start in the Scrap Metal Business

Make loads of Money

Where there is Brass, there is Muck

Or is it the other way round ??

Attachment image
    Source(s): Recycle, Recycle, Recycle
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.